HOLYFAMILYONLINE.COM is committed to our Customer Satisfaction. Upon receipt of your order please open it immediately. Check it against the packing slip. If an item is damaged you must keep the original shipping container and packing material. If you need to exchange or file a claim for damages or obtain replacements for defective items you are required to notify us within 30 days of receipt of delivery to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Do not send any product back without prior approval and an RMA. If you return an item without prior approval you may be forfeiting the shipping expense you incurred. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the following form:
We will contact you as to the disposition of the product and of the shipping container. At that time you may be asked to ship the product back to us. We reserve the right to determine the return method.
- You must notify us within 30 days of receipt of products.
- Complete Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form
- If you return an item without prior approval you may be forfeiting the shipping expense you incurred
- Products for Exchange MUST be in good condition for re-sale (unless it is damaged in shipment or defective). We reserve the right to make the final decision on the condition of the product.
- Exchanged CDs, CD-ROMs, Videos and Audiotapes cannot be exchanged if the product packaging (shrink-wrap) has been broken or removed.
If you need any further information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Return Policy Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I obtain a RMA number?
Please complete and submit our online RMA form.
2. After I receive my RMA numer, where do I send my RMA package to?
Please properly address your package and send it to the following address:
(Your RMA #)
16027 Brookhurst Street, Suite 226
Fountain Valley , CA 92708
3. How long will it take to process my RMA?
Once your RMA has been received, it will be processed within 2-4 business days.
4. I purchased the wrong item! What do I need to do in order to receive the correct part?
This situation can be easily rectified by filling out the online form.
5. How does a refund get applied?
Refunds are always issued back to the credit card used on the order. If you paid by check, the refund will be issued with a company check.